❮ Go Back

Residential Youth Counselor for Refugee & Immigrant Youth (Multiple Openings & Additional Pay Available!)

Kirkland, WA 98034
Posted on:
30+ days ago
Must have a valid Washington State driver's license or be able to obtain one by date of employment. Employees and volunteers who operate their own or Friends of Youth vehicles on Friends of Youth business must have a safe driving record as defined by Friends of Youth. The New Roads programs are licensed as Staffed Residential Homes by the State of Washington and follow all licensing requirements...
Friends of Youth

Share this job: